In order to meet its mission, it is the policy of this Company to implement and maintain a security system that is designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001-1:2015.
This security management policy shall be publicly available on the company’s web site to all stakeholders and interested parties in accordance with our quality management system. furthermore, any new client shall receive the policy with the Due Diligence package upon initial contact.
MS Security & Personnel Ltd. is driven to make a difference in the stand against terrorism and criminal activity, by providing superior and trusted support dedicated to eliminating risks on high value assets at sea and in port.
In order to achieve that we:
• Develop and maintain security systems and processes that comply or exceed applicable international, national, statutory and regulatory requirements, laws and codes;
• Employ only highly trained and competent personnel in all levels of the Company ensuring they are fully aware of the requirements of this policy and our standards.
• Ensuring that our security guards are highly experienced, competent and characteristically able to adjust and react efficiently and professionally to any changes and threats or potential security breaches;
• Deploy equipment that is the most suitable for the task in hand and maintain the highest standards of operational state of all equipment.
• Apply suitable preventative safety and security measures to best eliminate or minimise identified risks and actual incidents;
• Ensure that this policy is available to all internal and external interested parties in order to establish a two-ways channel of communication for feedbacks and suggestions.
• Establish, monitor, review and adjust our relevant security objectives continuously;
MS Security is committed to the implementation of this policy and to a programme of action to ensure that the policy is, and continues to be, fully effective. To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the security management system is regularly reviewed and is subject to annual audit.
Scope of Security Management System
The MS Security Management System covers the provision of a privately contracted maritime security service. The service includes the provision of guards on board vessels for security in port and at sea on behalf of shipping clients.
Security Management Objectives
MS Security provides a secure working environment by establishing and maintaining security measures to help prevent unlawful acts against ships which endanger the safety and security of persons and property on board Client’s ships and to prevent the ships from being used for terrorist or other undesirable actions.
In order to achieve our mission statement, we have set clear security objectives to guide us throughout our activity:
The Company’s security objectives are to:
• Constant monitoring and ensuring compliance/implementation of all applicable law and legislations organizations and other relevant sources.
• Constant monitoring of quality intelligence sources, compiling a thorough and most suitable risk assessment to every task.
• Constant review of our SOP and daily security procedures in all levels of the company.
• Develop and maintain constant training programs of company’s employees.
• Conducting a comprehensive and thorough screening and continuous evaluation process to all personnel.
• Ensuring high operational readiness by regular maintenance of our equipment.
• Conduct thorough health and safety awareness training and ensure our teams comply with clients’ needs and requirements
• Publishing our policy online for all to see and encourage a constructive feedback culture with all our stakeholders and interested parties.
The CEO shall maintain overall responsibility for this policy, however its requirements are mandatory and all Company personnel have a responsibility and obligation to it.